Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Queen Ann's Canvas

 Hello everyone!  So today's project is a canvas I made for Gina's Designs and I used the Lace Flowers for this one.  To start the project I used the honeycomb grid to put some medium randomly on the canvas.  I then painted the entire canvas with a light gray paint: going back to add a little mustard to the medium spots (now these areas dried within an hour or two).  I painted the lace flowers with paint and then I used some medium to give it a little depth along with some glitter.  
Here is a little closer picture of the flowers.  I have them lifted off the page to give the entire canvas some depth.  The glitter is actually very fine and all over the entire canvas which looks so pretty although you can not get a good photo of this.  

Gina's Designs

No comments: