Pages

Friday, March 14, 2008

Birthday Beauty

Yes, today is my birthday so I had the inspiration to make a girly birthday card. And notice that I used Kimmie's sketch again since I had it sittin on my table and I liked it. I stamped the little flower tops from Polka Dots & Paisley and then stickled and blinged them, matted on celery. Then I colored the beauty, giving her brunette hair (like me!) and then a little stickle to her gift. Did you see her black boots- she is quite stylish. So- happy birthday to me! tee hee- I will have to find a special friend to get this card cause it can't sit in my card box and not be seen!

If you've not signed up for my BLOG CANDY check out the post for Wednesday 12th and post a comment. Good luck!

1 comment:

Monica said...

Happy Birthday Heidi!!! Super Cute Bella Card.
Hope you had a wonderful day!
~ScrapNStampinMama~