Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

Best is yet to be at Queen Kat

Today's card is one that I designed for Queen Kat Designs as the quest designer for April. The Swirly tree is stamped with wild wasabi and matted with the same. The dot background is stamped with Baha Breeze and matted on blue bayou. At first I did not like this card, but then it started to grow on me because it is bright and cheerful and as a matter of fact I sent it out to a dear friend for her birthday and I hope she likes it!

Sorry it is so short today but recovering from the weekend and feel a little behind in things. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter and great week to look forward to!
Heidi

13 comments:

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

So pretty, Heidi! Love the colors.

Michelle said...

oh.this is a beautiful color combo.and sketch...
and you're right, Heidi.....we ARE lovng our CB's and embossing....arent we??
lovely card! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Such a nice card Heidi..hope you've had a nice Easter weekend.
Hugs
Carole x

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a great color combo.

Cindy said...

I love your card!! I really like the colors, and the flowers jump right out at you! Wonderful!!

Jacquel said...

Supah cute card Heidi and I like the layout! great job!!!

Cheryl Walker said...

Very pretty Heidi!!!

Also wanted to say hello, and let you know that I joined in on your cuddlebug challenge!!! Thanks for the invite, and i enjoyed making my card for the challenge :)

Have a wonderful week!!

Hugs,
cheryl

Denise said...

I am the lucky recipient of this awesome card and I love it! :) Thank you my friend!

Denise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

Love this layout and the color combo.

Becky said...

Heidi this is lovely, awesome color combos, you are so creative. :)

Dori Shelton said...

Very cute! I love the colors and the layout.

Wendy said...

I love the colors of this card! The image is too cute! :)