Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Greta Cares

Happy Sunday!
We should be getting home from vacation but I wanted to post so that it was done and I didn't have to worry about it. So Kelly sent me this sweet little CC designs Greta and is she not the sweetest (but what is it without any mouths these days?) I just love her and challenged myself again to choose a color (other than pink) that was something I do not use alot of. So I chose the neutral tones.

I stamped her in Memento tuxedo black and colored her with the copic markers that you can order from KLSNS now! I then used my nestabilities Label One and cut her out and pop her up. The DP is a Basic Grey line but it is an older line and I honestly do not know which line it is from anymore as I don't have the little book it was in. I added a couple dew drops and some prima flowers and I thought it finished it off quite nicely. The edge is done with the SU border punch as well.

Heidi

12 comments:

Michelle Forrest said...

Wonderful card Heidi! Love your color combo and of course, your coloring is perfect - as always! Hope your vacation was wonderful!

Gina Lindsay said...

I love the neutral shades of brown with that pop of yellow with the flower. Very pretty!

Vicki said...

Great card, Heidi! Cute image and I especially like the accents! Beautiful! Blessings to you!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Oh--that is so sweet! I love the sunflowery colors, very summery and cute.
Smiles, Karen

Bev said...

Gorgeous card, such an adorable image, beautiful papers and wonderful details too x

Michelle said...

This is adorable! I love it all! TFS ;)!

Rach said...

this is so cute, love the colours that you have used. hugs rachxx

Unknown said...

beautiful card and colors., love it.

Amy said...

u posted at 4am?! what are u doin up so late?! :) this lil girl is very cute... and ya know i've been wondering the same thing.. where are their noses and mouths?! :) guess it makes em easier to use on things? either way i love ur blog... you always have the cutest things on here :)

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww Heidi she is soooo darling hun!!! I love Greta, and almost bought her myself.:)

you did an Awesome job on coloring her tooo:) Love your card hun!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Tammi said...

Oh wow Heidi, CUTE!!! Love the swirl and your layout! Some of my fav stamp lines have no mouths, I know there are some that don't like it. :) BTW what swirl is that one?

Michelle said...

heidi...HI! im catching up on about 3 days worth of your updates/posts here on your blog

youve been creating cards with such adorable images heidi... theyre all so sweet...and beautifully done im glad i took time to go back and catch up..id have hated to miss these wonderful cards!~

TFS!
Michelle....