Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

CROP STOP SKETCH THURSDAY!

Hallo everyone! I hope this week is treatin' you well- it is to be 60 degree F here today and I am so excited! I can actually go without a coat AND........... yesterday I saw some little crocus' popping their little heads out of the ground, which I fear is not smart of them b/c we will probably get another frost and some snow- but hey, they know what to do!


So today's card I made following the CropStop DT Sketch (LUV IT!). Uh, what paper is this? Oh yea, some more of my fav October Afternoon! I always find it a little difficult to use those printed papers so I thought this was a great opportunity to pull it out and use the bright colors in the daisy print to contrast.



Enabling

Celery Sheer Ribbon

Polka Dot Ribbon

MS Border Punch

Nestabilities Circles



Now- Don't forget to use my CTHS -01 code to get an additional 10% off

4 comments:

Virginia said...

I am totally in love with this card!!!!! Plaid is awesome : ) You are so good!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! I love when cards have sentiments as the focal point. Great papers!

Anonymous said...

Really very pretty! love this so much! hugs Samantha :0)

Rosie said...

The colors remind me of spring! I love it! Hugs, Rosemary