Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

ABC Toys & Crafts is BACK!!!

Hello everyone! I have been on a little hiatus from ABC Toys & Crafts, generously given by Julie so we could all enjoy the holidays! During that time, Julie also had a DT call and has invited some fun and creative gals to join us over the next few months! I am looking forward to getting started and our first theme is BE MY VALENTINE! How fun is that?
So I had to think of something a little more than a card and I came across a variety of things on Pinterest that sparked my imagination and chose to go with this little Valentine Envelope Accordian.
This is what it looks like from the side- I made little accordian folds along the bottom and then attached each of the little coin envelopes to a fold. This allows some room
to embellish and if you wanted to put little tags inside each of them or even a gift card.

Here is a photo of one of the little envelopes on the inside, this is the 2nd one. I would love to show them all but blogger is making it most unsuccessful- it just won't let me add the photos and move them around this evening so maybe I will post another post with more of the photos.

Products:
MS Valentine Paper Pack
Nestabilities circle, heart and label
Stickles (red, pink)
Buttons
Rhinestone

4 comments:

Beckie said...

OOO, I love this. Gotta come back later and study it. Gorgeous papers.

Be blessed, Beckie

Sassy said...

Sweeeeet, Heidi!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Fantastic project!!!

Mrs Frizz said...

and it's gorgeous ... a truly stunning wee project.