Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Girlfriend- it's your Birthday!

Happy Monday!! 
I hope you all had a great weekend and although Monday's are not my favorite day of the week I got to show you my creation for ABC Toys & Crafts.  We are still focusing on MS Punches and this week I used a couple of them.  Last week I focused on thank you cards and this week, yep- Birthday.  I love how the card turned out with the circles, rectangle, the little ledger and well it just feels good. (nothing like tootin your horn huh?)  Well at least I hope you like it some.  

Now February's challenge ended but we will be starting a new one this coming weekend so don't forget to come back and join us starting Sunday!  
Products:  MS Double Scallop  Floral Lace  Authentique Journey  Spellbinder Circle & Scallop  Crafty Secrets Chadelier  Momento Tuxedo Black 

No comments: