Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Simple Layers

Happy Friday! 
Last evening I just could not sleep so I decided to go into my craft room and see what sort of inspiration I could dig up.  Well it was a little hard so I did spend some time on Pinterest and this is one of my creations.  I was looking for something Clean and Simple for the Crop Stop- just a one layer card for Waltzingmouse.  What do you think?  I added just a tad of stickles to some of the flowers but otherwise I thought it was enough. 

I do hope you all have a Blessed Easter Weekend!  

4 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

This is beautiful.

Katie said...

I think it is fantastic! Love how the orange just pops on the white background. Thanks for joining us at CS this week. :)))

Vicki said...

Gorgeous CAS card. Love the orange! Thanks for joining our CropStop CAS Challenge.

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Heidi-
This is lovely...I love the background behind the floral image...and the added butterfly. Thank you for joining us at CropStop this week.

Hugs.
Calypso