Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Birdie Told Me.....

Happy Sunday! 


I can not believe I have not posted in over a week- where did the time go?  I have had "real life" things that have taken up my time so I have not even crafted in all this time!   Hoping this week one evening I can sit down and do something.  


In the meantime, this is a card that I made a month or so ago and I had not had a chance to post it yet.  I love the red and black color combination for this thank you card: and that cute little birdie!  I did some "blocking" for the DSP which I find I always like these cards even though they take a little more time matching up the pieces.  


Anyways- I hope that you all have a wonderful week and I am hoping to be back with some new creations.  


Heidi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this card! The colors are awesome and that little chick is my favorite. Hope you find some time to be creative soon : )

Sassy said...

Heidi - the colors are awesome! Tweet card! Miss ya...