Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Happy Haunting


I typically will make a special card for my mother and last year she got me the pumpkin border so I wanted to start with that.  Then of course, I got these fabulous Cheery Lynn dies (tree, fence) and had to make a scene out of all my goodies.  The little ghost is something I got at a local store and it fit so well in that tree.  I always laugh because it says happy haunting and geesh, does anything on this card look scary or haunting?  Not...... I can never make a scary card. 

Anywho- have a great week! 

Challenge: Cheery Lynn - Halloween  Papertake- Anything

3 comments:

Sandie said...

We don't celebrate Halloween in Australia, so I really haven't made a scary card either. Yours is so cute, love the tree with the spook, and old rickety fence.... that tree is a favourite of mine. So nice having you join in the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs.

Jodi said...

sooo adorable!!! thanks for joining in the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs!

Bea said...

cool mood