Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

Vintage Verve

Hello and welcome back today!  I decided to play along with the Verve Diva Dare this month with a little vintage"ness".  I actually made a couple of cards to fit this description so that I can send a little package of inspirational cards to someone special.  


I like all the little elements on this card, the little tap, the vintage doily and the worn heart, mixed with the shabby edges (and of course some bling!).  The inspirational sentiment is one of Julee's Verve sets.

I will get the next one posted in a couple days! Come join the challenge too!
Heidi

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Love all the papers you used, Heidi, and looky at you with all those skewed panels ;) Lovely touch with the distressed edges too. Thanks so much for joining us in this month's Diva Dare!

Teresa Kline said...

OMGoodness, I am luvin the mix of patterns and the distressed edges, adorable...so glad you played along with the Tattered Pages Verve Diva Dare!

enjoy *~*

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a happy little card! Love your distressed edges and fun little collage of elements. So pretty!