Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Happy Labor Day....


The last couple weeks have been a bit busy at our house.  We got home from vacation and then went straight into senior pictures,  college visits, school registrations and then I have been transitioning into a new job at work- so I am hoping that once school is back in it will calm down a bit.  But I am going to be very sad tomorrow as my oldest will be heading back to college and my youngest will be starting his senior year (which in reality is exciting but the realization is kind of sad.)  

So I told you I really liked this sketch right? Here is another card I made using it- a bit brighter (springy) and just as lovely don't you think.  I am still building up some thank you cards as I found my box empty so you may see some more soon. The paper is October Afternoon. 

Happy Labor Day!  

No comments: