Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Reverse Confetti April

I hope you all had a lovely Easter Holiday Weekend!  We were blessed to have beautiful weather and yummy food.  So once my dinner was in the oven, everyone else was still sleeping and so I decided to head on down to my craft room and work on my Reverse Confetti  Color Challenge.  At first quite honestly I was skeptical of the colors......

These are definitely not colors that I would naturally put together but I pulled out a few of my paper pads and low and behold I was able to pull some together! The sketch is something that I put together with a few "ideas" rolling around in my head. 

I used the RC die Love Note and Stamp Set Arrows N Elements.  The little flowers I am not sure where they came from but I had them in my stash so I am thinking Wild Orchid.  And now that the card is done- I really do like the colors together!  What do you think?  

Have a great week! 
Heidi

No comments: