Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2014

JustRite Color Challenge

Hello and Happy Sunday!  
Today I got a little crafting time in, of course after I got the housework done, some laundry, and running errands.   I thought I would participate in the JustRite Color Challenge which this week is a color challenge. 


I just love the vibrant colors and the combination for this color challenge. How could you not, it is so summery and happy.  You could definately use this for a birthday card as well- so here is the card I made.  


It has a lot of layers, a couple of spellbinders and JR stamps.  When the card is closed the white from the inside shows through so it looks really nice.   

4 comments:

DVArtist said...

This is absolutely beautiful.
Nicole/Beadwright

Marge said...

Very bright and very pretty card!!!

Shona said...

Just lovely!!

Sheri said...

This is so bright and bold. The colors are perfect! Thanks for joining our color challenge at JustRite Inspiration ;-)