Pages

Monday, October 17, 2016

I'm BACK!!!


Hello my friends!  I cannot believe that I have not posted in so long.  It has been a very busy year with family things going on that I just have not had time to get on here and post.  I have had a few periods of time that I have been able to craft and make cards but that has been about it.  

Today as I was browsing the web I found this new challenge at Joy Clair  and thought I would give it a try.  It really is about "fall", colors and leaves.  I thought I would try to match up the colors on this first attempt. 


2 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hello, Heidi!
What a sweet card. I was so glad to see your card linked up at Joy Clair. I just found the challenge as well, and had so much fun playing along. I'd also like to invite you to share your beautiful Autumn card with us at Word Art Wednesday. It would be such a blessing to have you join us. You can find the challenge here:
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Have a wonderful week,
Karen

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

What a wonderful card - great collage and the ribbon is "tying" everything together! Great that you have discovered us and are playing with us at Joy Clair! come back next time, too!