Pages

Friday, July 6, 2007

Getting down to Business




I know, the simplest things entertain and excite me........ but I got these business cards at Staples and wanted to do something fun with them. So I sat down and wha-la! Seriously, these took me no more than 5 minutes, once I decided which stamp sets to use. Are they not the cutest little things? This is perfect for those that have their own company and don't want to spend a lot of money on business cards. The cards were 99 cents, simple but to the point- all that I need. No, I can't see my husband carrying these around handing out but for me they are great.
Now I am working on some projects for my Open House and some future classes so I will post more later. Have to meet the family for din din!

1 comment:

23jellybean said...

Those are very cute and very appropriate. At my work there are on occasion people asking if I have a business card, now I'm not that important for that especially since they need to buy them in bulk and I only would need like 10 a year, so this I like for me.