Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Hanna does some damage- GIRLFRIENDS!!!

I just had to share this one with you since I didn't like my last one and I had said I wanted to make this set work. I love it! I masked off a circle around her head/body and sponged in celery and then colored in on the inside. Then I wanted her bags to "pop" so I stamped them on DP and cut them out and popped them up. I love it- so cute.


Then I pulled out the holiday set and started working these. The one on the left is just colored in and some ribbon added but I love the DP that I used. The one on the right, I had to try a different color than red/green. This is soft sky, the skirt is DP that I stamped and cut and attached to the image. I used some glitter on the tree and the snow under it. I am thrilled with these cards and now I am feeling "Happy" about owning these sets even if they are not SU.
I am thinking that I will do some sort of holiday 12 days of Christmas game as the 1st arrives so check back and join me. I will post before then hopefully though! Geesh..... think you are rid of me already- NOT!
Cya!
Heidi




No comments: