Pages

Friday, September 12, 2008

Together

This is alittle Sarah Kay card that I made last month and never got posted for you all. I colored her with my copics and I am pleased with how it came out. I think that I was going with the neutral colors when I started working on this. I love the flowers even though they are fallish, the papers are from a DCWV paper stack I do believe. I used my sizzix to punch out the flower behind the prima. The ribbon is celery from SU. The only thing that I am not crazy about is faux stitching..... I have never done this well. I popped the saying up so that it would give some dimension to the card.
Now- don't forget about my blog candy in my post from the other day, I know it is not alot but the images will be worth it. Good Luck!


2 comments:

Rach said...

what a beautiful card, such lovely colours and your image is coloured wonderfully. great details. hugs rachxx

Michelle said...

That is a really cute card! TFS!