Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Welcome and Friendships!

Ok, I know, I keep changing my themes here: going from summer to Christmas but this little guy is too cute and so I had to post him. I made this one in August and I just love these precious moment stamps (they are no longer making them) and so I truly enjoy making cards with them. I did use the K&Co pink/green stack which is one of my favs. I used rose red from SU as well.

Next I have to show you, back in August I think it was (was it even earlier than that?) that I went and spent the day with Claudia? Well I have pics of us and I totally forgot to post them- so here goes (hope she doesn't get mad at me.... tee hee hee...... she shouldn't her hubby took the photo for heaven sake! Ha!!!) So this is Claudia and I.

Can you tell we were having so much fun? I think that this might have been after the kids were in bed and we were laughing and Paul came down to see what was going on. I truly enjoyed my day and look forward to getting together with her again sometime (hope she feels the same way!)

Hope you all have a fabulous rest of your weekend!

Heidi

No comments: