Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I promised to be back today! Here I am but for some reason I don't have a whole lot of "talk" in me. I am whipped for some reason and not sure why! My hubby will be glad cause when he gets home I won't bombard him with talk! LOL!
I thought I would give Stampavie Challenge a try over at Paper Craft Planet and this is my take. This is a Sarah Kay image that someone sent to me and I used my neutral/brown copics to color her as I wanted to layer her on this K&Co paper. I used mellow moss paper, layered the image on SU camel paper. I then used chocolate satin ribbon.
Hope you like her!
Heidi

4 comments:

Jackie said...

This is so pretty!

Susan said...

I love her! Sarah Kays are one of my favorites and you did a beautiful job on her.

Jackie said...

What a cute card and your coloring is so nice! Lovin' your blog and all your wonderful creations!!!

~Michelle~ said...

love this image and your coloring is gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by my blog!