Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2008

I promised to show you another card that I made with this Stampers Anonymous stamp. I love these stamps- they are quite large and stamp so clear and crisp and yet have that vintage look if you use a brown ink. These are my cards that I handed out this weekend to my family. We always make a gift and of course I always give a handmade card.
This cards base is a textured deep red, they are from Colorbok and pre-made cards. I bought it in bulk when our Colorbok warehouse had a sale. I then used, SU mellow moss and layered on Basic Grey DP which I love. I did put a little red stickles on the berries and the leaves, I took the MM and used my daubers to add a little color. I stamped the snowflake from the SU Winter Post set with versamark and added some stickles to give it a little sparkle- smudged the edges of the image with chocolate chip and done. I am pleased with the way they turned out and family liked them too!

Blog Candy- check out Irina's- she is listed on my blog candy list!

13 comments:

Lisa Trombitas - www.stampwithlisat.com said...

Great cards - love that Santa image!

Michelle said...

OOOOhhhh! That card turned out really nice! I love how you did the little pop of color! It's perfect! TFS:)

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

So well done! Great image of Santa!

Jacquel said...

Love these cards! That image is adorable....excellent work!!!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful!!! Stampers Anonymous are those the ones Tim Holtz uses?! This is just great!

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

Lovely cards. That Santa image is to die for! TFS!

Brandi

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Heidi, love the santa image and the wonderful colour scheme. Hugs Nikki x

Anonymous said...

This card is breathtaking! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful cards Heidi, it's just a fabulous Santa image...bet your family were delighted with them!
Hugs
Carole :-)

Rach said...

beautiful. hugs rachxx

ScrappinGalz said...

What a georgeous card. I love this stamp you have. Sitting here soooo jealous

Tweetpea said...

Beautiful Santa cards. Old fashioned images are so cool. Happy Holidays!

Diane said...

Beautiful!! I love the vintage look of this santa...looks like what Christmas should be!!!