Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Candy

I won a handmade (or boughten) gift on another gals blog for being 1 of the first 5 to post to her blog. Part of the idea was that if I won I had to PIF something to 5 of my viewers so that is what I am going to do!

Here is how it goes:

1. The first 5 to post here will get a handmade or boughten prize from me.
2. I will mail these out in the next month (this makes it easier for me to remember)
3. You do not know what the item(s) are- they are my choice.
4. If you are the first 5 and want to participate- you must now go to your blog and post this same PIF to your viewers and PIF out 5 items.
5. Once you've listed this on your blog- come back and post that you've done it.

Have fun- challenge yourself, you are sending 'love" to someone you don't even know! (or maybe you do!)

Then you need to check out this wonderful blog candy over at paper therapy!

Also Lim is celebrating her anniversary of he blog- check it out here.
Hugs!

3 comments:

Tina said...

I'm in honey.. hehehehe big hugs Tina xoxoxox

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Nice idea Heidi, count me in!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Thanks Heidi, I just posted to my blog.
Have a great day!
Albums+Cards=Blessings
www.bsgstamps4fun.blogspot.com