Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tuesday Little C Color Challenge

Hello all! Today's color challenge over at Little C's Blog is to use purple, ivory, celery and red. At first I was skeptical- these are not colors I would usually use but I knew I could pull it off with the image that I used, which of course is a WOJ stamp. I then used the swiss dots cuttlebug folder and Stampin Up base. The card is simple but I thought it brought attention to the image this way. The flowers are the All Natural Accents over at Little C's (aren't they beautiful?) I just ordered a few more packs. Little C's will be having a special February 26-28th of 20% off so you better start making your lists!

Have a great day!
Heidi

OH and are you an elzybell fan? They have a new release out today- go and check it out! Some sweet, yummy new stamps!

11 comments:

de said...

Great card! I need to get creatin and join in this week again!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww, darling card hun!!!!! Love the colors combo on this tooo. I might just have to try this one, hopefully I will find some time :) Hope you are having a wonderful week!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Anjou Krelovich said...

This is so sweet. I love that image and yes, it works great with the colors!

Jacquel said...

Very cute card! nice work as always and tfs!!

Maria said...

Hey Heidi! You definitely pulled it off! Your card is adorable. . .perfect image! I used the same image. . .great minds think alike! LOL!

Love the CB embossed background and great use of those Natural accent flowers. . .beautiful job on the color combo challenge!!

maria

Rach said...

a fabulous card Heidi, love the papers and the embossed panel is fantastic.xx

DG said...

I love the coloring on this ....and simple makes it very stunning. LOVE IT!

UKMUMINUSA said...

Cute card, those flowers are gorgeous and the sentiment is lovely.

Card Creations said...

Great Card! I love the Whiff Of Joy stamps!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Heidi and love the sweet image, these flowers are just beautiful and I had some recently and didn't know where to buy more. Thanks for mentioning the store and will check it out now. Big Hugs, Nikki x

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is really a pretty card. Love the wide open spaces. It really draws the eye to your beautifully colored image. I'd say you rocked the challenge.