Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Fabulous You!

Stamps: SU Tart N Tangy, Absolutely fabulous
DP: SU rasberry tart
Cardstock: Pink Piroquet, Coral, real red, Kiwi kiss

Hello everyone. This is a card that I put together for a class I am teaching. I absolutely love this paper and it was good b/c I never use my cameo coral cardstock and this really let me bring it out and put it to use. Overall, this card is just a sweet cheerful pick "you up" kind of card and you can always use them. I hope the gals at the class enjoy it.

Sorry it is short today but busy week out here in California.

Blog candies to look at!~ Kadoodlesstamps

Heidi

10 comments:

Deb said...

such a beautiful card Heidi, I love the fantastic colours!
have a great day, hugs Debx

Bev said...

Stunning card Heide - the colours are so beautiful! x

Monica said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors!!

my5bratz said...

this is GORGEOUS all the colours go together beautifully :0)

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Very, very pretty! Love this paper, so well done!

Jacilynn said...

Cute. Love the cherries. Great Colors!

Susan said...

Just beautiful! I love the colors and the papers are just stunning! It makes me happy!

Tonya said...

This is so pretty, Heidi. The colors are fabulous! Thanks for sharing.

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Beautiful card Heidi and such gorgeous colours, Sorry I haven't been around much. Hope you have a fantastic birthday, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Tammi said...

Pretty! I love that paper!