Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

I have been loving this little ladybug for a few days on other blogs and today I was honored to be given this sweet award by Holly over at www.hogwildaboutstamping.blogspot.com I am suppose to give this out to 10 ladies- that is all....... that is amazing and I know some of my TOP 10 have already received so I am going to do this random and just pick 10 that I visit regularly.

Cheryl
Tammi
Rachel
Kelly
Jen
Irina

It is the time for blog candies girls- you MUST check out these sugar free candies!


Pink gem has some sweet candy on her blog as well........ http://www.pinkgem-janet.blogspot.com/


You have to go and check out Karin's blog candy girls- take a look at her yummies! http://karinhoeve.blogspot.com/2009/03/heading-towards-2500-hits-candy-time.html

3 comments:

Tammi said...

Awww...hugs, thanks for thinking of me Heidi!! Two of my boys have b-day's this month too. :)

Kelly L said...

Aww, thanks so much for thinking of me Heidi!! I really appreciate this cute little ladybug, too! So sweet of you!!!! :) Kelly

P.S. -- Good luck with blog candy. I will mention it on my blog, and you can add it to the DT blog, too!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww Heidi, thank you for giving this darling ladybug :) and thank you for thinking of me too :) How and the heck do I get her on my blog though??? I havent been able to get one to go on yet. I was try'n to copy and paste it, well anyways I wanted to say thank you and Im love'n all your cards hun!!! They are way tooo sweeet!!!

Hugs to ya!!!
Cheryl