Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Congrats

This little card is made with Darcie's stamps- once again the paper is mine: I had to choose something neutral so I went with this little DCWV paper pack that I have been wanting to use. I stamped the cage in SU rust and then I colored the bird with my copics- pretty close match too. But then I needed to put a little contrast in there so I added the flowers in SU mustartd and Kiwi. This little bird is wonderful to color and blend, I think it is because he is round and plump (giggle!)

Hope you have a blessed day!

Heidi

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable - the bird is really cute! Love the paper you used

Anonymous said...

The bird and the paper are great. Nice!

Cheryl Walker said...

awww, this is tooo cute Heidi!!!

Love that dp!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Sylvie said...

Very cute! Indeed the little bird is round and plump :)

Carolyn Bounds said...

Awww...not only is this sweet, but it is so very pretty!

Unknown said...

so pretty, great card

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Fab card Heidi, love the cute image and the wonderful lo and papers. Hugs Nikki x

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

This is adorable, just love the fat little bird, your coloring and the paper. Great choice!

Ann said...

So cute! That bird is adorable, and I love the papers you chose.

Anonymous said...

Hi!

First of all...I want to apologize for not acknowledging you joining 7Kids DT!! I, somehow, missed the message! I'm sorry. Welcome aboard! 7 Kids is my very FAVORITE store for crafting, and Tab is awesome! Congrats on being added to the team!!!! :)

And, more importantly, I LOVE your card! Tis is wayyyyy too cute...love the plump little bird! Awesome job!

Anonymous said...

Oooo, I love the bird cage! Adorable and great colors!