Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Friends and Cherries

Today's Card features the little sitting Tilda in Cherry Dress coloredwith my copic markers (which I must say I need to get more of- they are too addicting aren't they?).

My paper is from the little girls stack from DCWV, I remember when I purchased this pack I loved the colors but really wondered if I would use them because they are girlie. I laugh because I always think I will make all these masculine cards and what do you see? Girlie cards! Ha- but it is just lots of fun to make them. So I am going to challenge myself NEXT week to make 2 masculine cards.

Ok, then to be honest with you I got the card done and thought it was bare- so I added the swirl made with just vellum. I didn't want to take away from the paper but it just needed a little something. I like the swirl from Sizzix but I find it difficult to work with. If you have a swirl die cut that you use and enjoy- post some links to your cards so I can see them- I would love to use them more.

Heidi

6 comments:

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

How sweet with the cherries on her top to match the background! Love the soft coloring, Heidi! Have a great day.
Hugs!

Michelle said...

ive said this many times before..
heidi..YOU have the magic touch wth these sweet images..
and the colors youve chosen are wonderful

great card heidi ...TFS!

Unknown said...

She is adorable Heidi! Yes copics are addicting - thanks to you - lol

Rachelle Christensen said...

Cute card! Thanks for sharing your ideas. Check out my blogto see reviews on The Original Scrapbox creative products!

Anonymous said...

Awww this is super sweet!!

Ann said...

Super sweet! Who doesn't love cherries?! ;)