Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

Light and Salvation

I was feeling a little inspirational this evening and had this image that I had started some time ago and thought I might finish up. So I pulled out all my colors and started coloring Summer Tilda to match the K&Co paper that I had laying on my desk, yes, I honestly had it there and thought let me use it so I don't have to put it away! Ha- is that silly or what? But it worked so go with it I said.

I used my Memento black to stamp the images on my Neenah paper and then of course my yellow and green copics to coordinate. I added some shimmerz to the leaves on the tree as well . The sentiment is one of a few that a friend of mine sent to me and I am just loving them!

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend- take care!
Heidi

8 comments:

Tammi said...

Not silly at all, this is so cute Heidi, love the flowers you added to the branch! Have a great weekend! ~Hugs

Vicki said...

Beautiful card and great detail! The sentiment is one of my favorite verses. TFS! Blessings to you and yours!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a pretty Tilda this is. I like how you added the dimensional flowers to the branch.

Michelle Forrest said...

Beautiful card Heidi! Not silly at all! I'd rather use those scraps than put them away - so much easier!

Cheryl Walker said...

Very very cute Heidi!!!! I just love the swing Tilda is on. I know in one of my image swaps someone had sent those. I havent used them yet!!LOL Love your card hun!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Kelly L said...

Beautiful, Heidi, and I always love your inspirational sentiments, too! Lovely colors and lots of cheer for your recipient. Hugs, Kel

P.S. -- Stop by my blog tomorrow or Monday if you have time, as I have a little something there for you, too! :)

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

This is beautiful!! I bought a ton of Tilda 'accessories' but not the swing....now I'm wishing I had. Your card is great!

Kristine said...

Hi Heidi :)

This is so cute! Love how added the little primas to the swing!