Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

Light and Salvation

I was feeling a little inspirational this evening and had this image that I had started some time ago and thought I might finish up. So I pulled out all my colors and started coloring Summer Tilda to match the K&Co paper that I had laying on my desk, yes, I honestly had it there and thought let me use it so I don't have to put it away! Ha- is that silly or what? But it worked so go with it I said.

I used my Memento black to stamp the images on my Neenah paper and then of course my yellow and green copics to coordinate. I added some shimmerz to the leaves on the tree as well . The sentiment is one of a few that a friend of mine sent to me and I am just loving them!

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend- take care!
Heidi

8 comments:

Tammi said...

Not silly at all, this is so cute Heidi, love the flowers you added to the branch! Have a great weekend! ~Hugs

Vicki said...

Beautiful card and great detail! The sentiment is one of my favorite verses. TFS! Blessings to you and yours!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a pretty Tilda this is. I like how you added the dimensional flowers to the branch.

Michelle Forrest aka transprntbutterfly said...

Beautiful card Heidi! Not silly at all! I'd rather use those scraps than put them away - so much easier!

Cheryl Walker said...

Very very cute Heidi!!!! I just love the swing Tilda is on. I know in one of my image swaps someone had sent those. I havent used them yet!!LOL Love your card hun!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Kelly L aka Littlekel90 said...

Beautiful, Heidi, and I always love your inspirational sentiments, too! Lovely colors and lots of cheer for your recipient. Hugs, Kel

P.S. -- Stop by my blog tomorrow or Monday if you have time, as I have a little something there for you, too! :)

Crafty Creations said...

This is beautiful!! I bought a ton of Tilda 'accessories' but not the swing....now I'm wishing I had. Your card is great!

Kristine B. said...

Hi Heidi :)

This is so cute! Love how added the little primas to the swing!