Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

More Inspiration!

I hope you are all having a fabulous start to your week- this is a busy week for me and I honestly have not crafted in at least 5 days- I am definately having withdrawals. We have my craft room done- but now I am trying to put everything in its place (over and over again) and have not been able to see the bottom of the pile. I am hoping in the next day or two. So in the meantime, I am going to show you these cards made for inspiration. They are elegant and simple, two things that are nice to be able to do in a pinch.

I am just loving all these wonderful sentiments and have a handful of friends and family that really love getting them to give away and to receive. I hope you all enjoy them.

Have a good week! Heidi

11 comments:

paige said...

Beautiful cards and comforting messages.

Vicki said...

Heidi! This is definitely inspiration! Just beautiful! Blessings to you!

Cassie_lu said...

beautiful cards

Mary G. said...

Great cards! Beautifully inspiring sentiments!!

Linda's Crafty World said...

Your card are very inspiring to me. Thanks for the uplift after a hard couple of days.

Kathy said...

So pretty and elegant. You are right, it is good to have cards like this on hand to send out a nice message to family and friends.

Kristine said...

Wodnerful cards Heidi...I love all those verses, but where did you get them? =0)
Hugsxx

Jessica G. said...

Elegant cards, Heidi! I really like how the vintage feel of these DPs sets off the beautiful verses!!

Michelle said...

beautiful x's 2! TFS!
michelle

CarlaKH said...

beautiful.

Cindy's Creative Corner said...

Heidi - I love the vintage look, you make them look marvelous!