Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Party....................

Who hooooo it is Saturday, lets all party! Today's card I did for the Friday Sketcher challenge again this week. I also found another challenge site that I am going to participate in Stamping Sisters in Christ, which required you to use food. It was a fun sketch by Carole and I am sure I will use it again, my card is a little busier than I planned but all those fun Basic Grey papers.............. you gotta coordinate them! The image is Motivet colored with my copic markers. This is an image that I colored last weekend when I spent the entire Saturday with my friend Claudia who is fabulous I might add! Now this card is a standard size card, I have had to start making this size again b/c that is what people want to purchase- I love making the bigger ones- but I gotta please the buyers, right?!

Thanks for stopping in and hope to see you back tomorrow!
Heidi

7 comments:

Ramona said...

Goodness sakes that card is so sweet! I love that cat!

Lorie said...

This is adorable! I'm so glad you'll be playing along with our new challenges at SSCC!

paige said...

This is a card to celebrate with! Very nicely done!

Mary Lou said...

Very cute and colorful card! Love it!!!
God Bless
Mary Lou

Lisa Hjulberg said...

OMWord, what a cute image! Great card Heidi! We're so glad you played in our first challenge at Stampin Sisters in Christ. Please join us again!

Kathy said...

That image is so cute, I've never seen it before. Love the bright cheerful colors, great card.

Brodders said...

Heidi love the card xx Thnk you so much for all your help and sorry I havent got back to you sooner to say thank you but it has been manic here today. Well here goes lets see if this works

HERE