Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

Sail Away

My goal this week was to participate in the Friday Sketcher challenge but I also challenged myself to make a masculine card. You see all the feminine and sweet girlie cards and not alot of us are making the masculine- give it to your husband or dad kind of cards. So here is my take on it.

The image is a boat that I just got but it is an old PSX stamp that I stamped and cut with my nestabilities label 1. The paper- well it was in my scrap box and that is all I have.......... I have also been trying to reach into my scrap box as much as possible because it holds some beautiful paper and some of it is still 8x11! I hate having it all sit in there.

So that is it for another day- I appreciate you stopping in............ and of course comments are always welcome, tell me what you think? What you would like to see, or how you use your scraps up.
Heidi

7 comments:

paige said...

This is a wonderful manly card! Something I should have on hand, but don't!

Sande said...

Heidi

This is a wonderful card and I'm sure any man would be pleased to receive it.

Mary G. said...

What a great guy card!!! Beautifully done!

Kathy said...

I love the colors you used. I know what you mean about not making enough manly cards. I think this one is perfect!

Michelle said...

gorgeous heidi
absolutely gorgeous
TFS!
michelle

Vicki said...

Beautiful card, Heidi! Great colors and image! I'm sure any guy would appreciate this one! Blessings to you!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Very nice card- great guy theme. TFS