Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

Shirleys2Girls


Stamps: Shirley's 2 Girls Bad Cat Good Cat
INK: Memento Tuxedo and Copics
DSP: SU
Misc: Nestabilities from ABC Toys and Crafts

Hello everyone- and welcome to a wonderful Friday- the weekend atlas! You all know I live for my weekends right?

Today's card is made with a cute little design from Shirley's 2 Girls that I got from ABC Toys and Crafts. I was amazed, as this is my very first stamp from this company, how thick and soft these stamps are. These things will hold up in anything! LOL. So I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black and then I colored it with my copic markers. I then took and added rhinestones to the little ornament circles (can you see this?). It makes the card soooooo cute! All the DSP is from SU as I have vowed to use it and so you will be seeing more cards in the next few weeks with them. The oval is made with the nestabilities.
Heidi

5 comments:

Michelle said...

heidi! this is another wonderful card from you.. i love how you offset the ovals under the image.. it really looks super...and the contrast of those big fun dots an the stripes is fantastic! great card, heidi..
hugs and TFS!
michelle

Rach said...

fabulous card Heidi. hugs Rachxx

paige said...

What a fun card! I love the image! Too cute!

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is so cute! Love the image and the coloring! And, the Christmas lights.....

Kathy said...

Another super card. This image is just too cute. Love it.