Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Keepin it simple

Hey, are you like me and have tons of designer paper? Paper that has been around for some time and maybe you have changed taste and it is not something you would typically use? Well I decided to use up some of my DCWV glitter papers. I have had them for a long time and really feel "guilty" having them sit and unused. I wanted to do a Keep it Simple card for birthdays and so this is the simple sketch I came up with. Nothing too extraordinary but nice. Do you need a challenge? Pull out some designer paper that you've not used in say 1 year- and use it.
Take care- and Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Maureen said...

oh, great idea, Heidi!!! Love the colours and yes, I have tons of old paper...I think I might take some into my classroom and have the kids play with it at centers :) I thought of you on Tuesday when I went to pick up my son :) He's back until Sunday. I know you will be enjoying your visit with yours :) Merry Christmas!!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Hello dear Heidi,
thank you so much for taking time to swing by today and leaving me your kind comment.

Your card is beautiful as well. love love the colors

have a wonderful Christmas and i can not wait to hang out in January
hugs
claudia