Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Peace from Knowing

Hello- well we got dumped on with snow this week! It is definately Christmas time in Michigan... and it is cold too! But this is the kids last week of school so my son will be home from college and I am so excited. I have missed him so much but am amazed at how fast it has gone! I can't believe it has been 3 1/2 months since I was crying and whining to you all about him leaving!



Ok, jest I forgot what I came for- this card is another one that I am doing for the ODBD challenge this week. I am so loving the reds/greens and the branches/beads- just nice simple and elegant don't you think? Well take care and happy shopping for those still doing their shopping!

2 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is just beautiful Heidi!! YOur colors and layout are gorgeous!!

Tammi said...

This is lovely, wonderful sentiment! Enjoy your family and having your son home. My youngest goes to boot camp in March, boohoo!