Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Cards by Heidi CLASS March 2nd, 2011

Hello everyone!

Here is my first card class that I will be teaching at Polly's Paper Studio in Pinckney

Wednesday, March 2nd 6:30-8:30pm

Cost: $20

Pre-registration for the class only till 2/28 with limited seating.

To pre-register you can either call Polly's at 734-268-1109 or send me payment (post a comment w/your email and I can send you my address).


Here are the details of the cards we will be making that night! Hope you can join us! Lets start it off with a masculine birthday card, well need these and these can be hard to find/make. So of course I went to my FAV paperline, cosmo cricket! Added a little twine (no ribbon) and a button- and there you go, HE will feel special.

A simple wedding or anniversary card in all white. I love these sillouhette stamps. This card will have a sentiment on it so it will be useful. We will do some masking on this card to!


This is a fun card, very modernish and of course gives that modern little message of "You make me smile! (verve). Add a little hardware, ribbon and of course the roses in blue!




This is a sweet little red and cream (vintage/aged) Jenny Bowlin card. It allows us to use some nestabilities, lace and those scrumptous roses!


All cards will come with envelopes as well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are awesome cards girl! You will have full classes I'm sure. Wish I could come:)

Heather said...

Super fun! Great variety of cards to create! Hope you have a full class, and have a super fun time!
Hugs!