Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Crop Stop Creative Team

I have been waiting to share this exciting news (for me for sure!)with all of you! I have been invited to join the CropStop Team!


They have tons of great stamping and scrapbooking items in the Store.

Fun weekly challenges and sketches on the BLOG

Plus, they have a gallery and forum, where better to post your wonderful works and get them seen!


And I have a special discount code for you to use - It will give you a 10% discount on your order ANYTIME!
CTHS-01

3 comments:

Maureen said...

congrats, Heidi!! and thanks for the coupon!! I order fairly regularly from them for paper and clear envelopes, but usually have to wait for the coupon in my email :) Any how, I just wanted to let you know that I order my seam binding from MemrieMare or This Good Day on Etsy. Memriemare is a bit more expensive than other places, but she adds the cutest little vintage buttons to her bundles that I can't resist! LOL Hope that helps :)

Vicki said...

Welcome and congratulations, Heidi! We are delighted to have your creativity on our team!

Unknown said...

That is so awesome Heidi! Good for you - will have to check them out.