Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Gettin my Mojo!

Hello and thanks for stopping back at my blog. I do appreciate it and especially when I feel like I have neglected the blog. Partially due to some family committments in mid June, then our vacation and well then just getting back to real life. So- I am hoping that I am back after a couple weeks of doing no crafting! This card here is made using some of my new Basic Grey paper that I got a few weeks ago at a local scrapbook sale. I paid $2 for the paper pack and so you know I got ALL of them. I just love them. The flower and the leaves are from Verve and the stamp is SU.

6 comments:

Olena said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Great job! Olena

Lisa Elton said...

LOVE THIS!!! I have the paper pad too (wink) and it's a dandy! Your flower is super!

Anonymous said...

Visiting from Mojo Monday Blog!
Your card is beautiful.
New follower.

Olena said...

Love it! This card is awesome! Olena

Janne said...

This is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at the Sentimental sundays.
♥♥Janne♥♥

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just beautiful, Heidi! Love those happy colors! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!