Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Verv-i-licious!

Hello! Back again today with a Verve card for the July Challenges: week 1. Do you love this Cosmo Cricket paper or what? Oh yeah- this is one of my favorites. And the next best thing- is this sketch awesome? I like it because it is not something that I would have done without it. I did a little bit of smudging around the lace circle and then added the four squares (in more CC!)and then throw in a little flourish and wha-la!


Challenges: SimonSaysStampNShow (flourishes)

2 comments:

Terry said...

Hey there Heidi, thank you for sharing your wonderfull card with the DT from Simon Says Stamp and Show, love your colors and your flourish is just fab. Hugs TErry xxx

Shirley said...

You really have a talent for using DP just the right way, like here! I love the colors and the sentiment too!