Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Joy....

This month over at ABC Toys and Crafts we are challenging you all to make Christmas cards, perfect timing, right? I mean we all are going to be working on these until Christmas Eve so join us!



But here is the fun part, this stamp is a Stampavie EASTER stamp! Yep, for those of you who know these images probably had to look twice. I just stamped the image with Memento ink but didn't ink the easter eggs that were sitting in the bucket or next to the bucket. Instead I used my Martha Stewart branch punch to fill these areas. Of course, I colored the image with my copics (R29, E31, E21, G99, G42). To finish off I put rhinestones on the wreath and then the branches got a little liquid pearls.

Now don't forget about the sales going on until the end of the day today: Slice and Ink Products 23% off, KI Memories 40% off! And when you are done shopping stop over and enter your Christmas cards in our November Challenge!

2 comments:

Tammi said...

Great way to use an Easter stamp, and yes, I had to look twice, lol! Wonderful & pretty card Heidi...as are the others since my last visit! Have a great day! ~hugs

Katie said...

What a lovely, lovely holiday card!