Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pixie Cottage Wednesday

Oh- I am so in the mood for Thanksgiving.... the turkey, dressing, and just the warm feeling the day brings (even if it is blistery!). Aren't you excited? Today's card I made with the thought of thanksgiving in mind for the Pixie Cottage Challenge. If you have not joined us I tell you that you should. Michelle has some beautiful images and a whole bunch of new ones that have just come out too which you can find here. And you can win them weekly!
Have a warm and thankful week! Heidi

6 comments:

Denise said...

This is such a lovely card Heidi - beautiful image.
Hugs
Denise xx

Sassy said...

I love sunflowers and this is gorgeous! I didn't know you were on the PC Sr. DT!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, the stamp is wonderful and coloured very well.
Francy

Heather said...

Love your coloring Heidi :-) I just love Thanksgiving. Beautiful card!
hugs!!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Just gorgeos Heidi, LOVE your coloring:)

Sandra H. said...

Very, very pretty Heidi! Welcome to the Pixie Cottage!!!