Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Special Pumpkins..........

Hello everyone! Today's card is so fun, or at least it was fun making it! I got the idea for these little circular pumpkin on Jen DelMuro blog a few weeks ago, they were just so darned cute! The little stemps are Verve ...... perfect little Thanksgiving card. I know it is a quick post but having my hard drive crash I get on/off as quick as I can as we are sharing here at my house till my laptop is fixed. UGH! So enjoy and catch you later.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

These are great!!!! Now how did you make the cute little pumpkins????

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your details on how to make the little pumpkins. I am so going to try this for something!

Sassy said...

Hey Heidi..... Just stopping by .... enjoying my coffee... MJ in the background.... looking around your AMAZING, INSPIRING, and FUN blog.... Imma' stalk you now, GF. I mean follow!