Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Down to Business...........

I do not know about you all but I am so far behind on my christmas cards. I like to have them out in the mail by the first week of December and here I am on the 12th with only a handful in the mail. I just did not get a head start on them! So this week- that is what you will be seeing. And this is card #1- is this Lost and Found paper just the best? I love it; so easy to throw the cards together with coordinating prints and a few embellishments. The little stamp is a whimsy stamp (thank you to my friend Cindy who just sent them to me!)
I do want to share a couple things with you that are going on this week :

Come back Wednesday for the Pixie Cottage Blog Hop. Each of the design team members will be giving away digi stamps and then there will also be a grand prize. So check back here on Wednesday!

Then- ABC Toys and Crafts has the ultimate Christmas Gift to YOU! You should check it out HERE! Julie is giving away a $150 prize package!!!!!

No comments: