Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Vintage Santa Box of tags

Welcome back today! I feel like I have not posted regularly due to my hard drive crashing but I have my computer back and good to go! So I have been working on a few gifts for Christmas to give to friends and family and this is a cigar box that I thoroughly enjoyed altering, it was so much fun! I have gotten a few vintage paper pads and can't recall which one htis is for sure but is that Santa not beautiful, in a vintage way. I should have taken close snapshots of the little beads, pearls, greens and twine. I am finding that sometimes more is better! (wink!) I then sprayed the entire top with glimmer mist so it truly sparkles.
Oh and inside the box................... vintage tags! I so love making these and all the fun little embellishments you can put on them. See my jingle bell- it is MS. Then there are some real jingle bells too! To my friends.... could this be yours? Hope you will join us over on the Verve Diva Challenge and make your gifts.

No comments: