Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Altered Art

 I had a request to make some Valentine decor to display photos  and I thought these book boards would be so perfect.  You could put them into a frame or set them on an easel on the mantle or end table with some family photos attached.   Here you can see I used some spellbinders,  SU heart punch and hearts from Cheery Lynn. 

Here is the 2nd of this set.  The DSP is all SU from last year except the doily hearts: the white one is a doily and the red one came in the Amore DSP that is current.  The little double grey hearts are MS.  
And then the final one.  Now this one had started out a little different but when I completed the glittery heart and SWEET word it just didn't work for me so I had to change it up and use the heart and layer with a sweet florette!  I am hoping the recipient enjoys them.  

Take care and have a sweet day! 
Heidi

2 comments:

Cephilbin said...

They are so cute, I love them, thanks again Heidi!

Sharon said...

Heidi these are just Adorable!!! Love the paper!!