Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Romance and Love..............


Happy Valentine's Day my FRIENDS!  A day of LOVE ........  although we do not really celebrate Valentine's Day here I just love hearts, red, pink and of course glittery and sparkly things!   But this first photo is the top of my box as if it was an old fashioned picture....  I just had to post it because it seemed romantic. So with that I will revert back to pink, red, and glittery!  :) 
 This is the main focus on the box, well I think that it is the main focus because it is the glittery crown from Gina Designs.  I used a glue pad and put SU thick glitter on it and it stuck so perfectly and it shimmers so much!  oh, man- love it!   This little crown sits along side of the glittery RED heart, the glittery lips and the frosted heart.  
Here we are moving to the side of the box.  The XOXO is covered in red ink and now that I am thinking of it.... I could have put glitter on it too!  LOL, ok, maybe not.    
 And last but not least, the TOP of the box complete.  See that beautiful swirl over there on the left?  I colored it with some light pink paint and then took some clear glue that I put along some of the edges and added some, yup- glitter!  
The Word Art Romance and  Romance Packets have fabulous die cuts for Valentine's Day or anything that you want to make with the LOVE theme.  It has to be one of my favorite packets (as I am sure you can tell from all the goodies I have been posting!).  

5 comments:

Shanna Shands said...

Lovely project!

Deann said...

I love your box!

Marjolaine said...

Beautiful box Heidi, love all the elements and layers!

Lisa aka Raining said...

Beautiful!!!!!

Jen Tapler said...

Wow Heidi! That is BEAUTIFUL! Love all the bling! So hey, you left a comment on my blog asking what size photos I use on my Project Life (at least, I think it was you!), but I couldn't reply to you and I don't see anywhere on your blog to "contact you". So hope it's OK to just tell you here. Most of the larger photos are 4x6, the smaller pockets are 3x4. When I print my instagram photos, I usually print them about 2.25x2.25 inches if they're going in a small pocket, sometimes bigger if I'm putting them in one of the bigger pockets. But the pocket sizes are 4x6 and 3x4. Are you thinking of doing Project Life? If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me - JenTapler at gmail dot com!!