Pages

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Home Decor...........

Hello my friends, today I wanted to share a couple photos of my home during the holidays this year.  This vignette is different this year as it is a table I moved by the front door.  The greens are from my tree in the front and boy, do I have a mess to clean every single day!  But I love the look mixed with the pointsettia garland.  See that huge red ball?  I got it last year after Christmas at Marshall's for a steal and I LOVE it!  I will light the candle in the star in the evenings.  
This picture here is the mantle in the great room.   I used to have my stockings hung but since the boys are bigger and well, I just needed a change I went to silver and green (with a splash of red) last year.  But each year I mix up the items I add to the vignetter a little bit.  

If you post photos of your home decor, please leave me a link= I always love to look at others! Better yet- link up to the Shabby Love Link Up

No comments: