Pages

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Welcome Precious Little One........


 Hello Everyone!  I do hope that you had a wonderful holiday.  I was looking at this photo and thinking this does not look like Christmas, or even winter for that matter!  But it is a layout that I did for Gina's Designs a bit ago and still wanted to share it.  I don't typically do layouts as I am more focused on project life type of scrapping right now but the windows in this one just beckoned to me.  

The paper is some I had in a pile and is like ruled paper but done in pink (of course my favorite color, right?)  I thought it would be ideal for a little girl's picture or a baby picture, which I did not have either of.  I thought against putting my boys pictures in the window.  Ha ha!  
I just love the little sentiments that Gina's Designs has!

gina's designs products: 

No comments: