Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2014

A little Reverse Confetti Note...


I have been without a computer for a week- my mother board crashed: seriously, does it not know I have stuff to do?  Now I have to decide if I am going to get a new laptop or a tablet.  I think that I want a tablet but those who know I blog say I will not be happy.  Any suggestions?  For now, my son is out and he said i could borrow his.......... thank you!  Withdrawals are difficult! 

So I was able to at least post this photo- no editing though .  This is a sweet little number I did for the current sketch over at Reverse Confetti- (pst... they just had a new release too!)  

You can see that I trimmed the far right side a little bit and then used my embosser to just do random dots.  The stamps are Reverse Confetti as is that cute little scallop frame.  The doily is Gina's Designs.  As you can see I am on a little "kick" with this taller size card...... just for a wee bit.  

So thank you for stopping on over and go check out the sketch! 

No comments: