Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Unique = Perfect

Ok, so take one look at these yummy colors and what are your thoughts?  I just want to eat them up!  Aren't they gorgeous: coral check,  aqua check and lime check- all so sweet for the Reverse Confetti July color challenge.  I just had to make some more cards using these colors.  This is what I always do, find a color combo that I love and make 3-4 cards for my stash.  I love RC for doing all the work for me!  (shhh don't tell the gals though!) 

So here is another of my humble cards and I say that because those girls over there can just knock those cards out of the park.  I desperately try and I do love mine, it just suites me I think. :) 


Here I took the sweet little notes back ground and paired with the new little grid line die.  The sentiment is piecing words together from the set Fabulous Flamingos.  I hope you will stop on over and play along.  

Heidi

No comments: