Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Perfect Gift..........


I just had to share this photo with you all as it is just an amazing gift card pocket. I saw this on someone else's website (not my own making and can not recall whose it is) but it is a little pocket to put your gift cards in. Is it not just beautiful?

Anyways- it has been a busy week before the holidays- as I am sure you are all experiencing as well. Hunter and Jake only have one day of school left so they are all excited- then the countdown to the holiday visits and such. I look forward to it. With that, if we do not meet again before Christmas you all have a Blessed Holiday and stay safe.

Ta ta- Heidi

1 comment:

Jane said...

What an adorable gift card holder! Great job...so, did you give it away at Christmastime?

Jane
troopersma on SCS